YFLOW S.D. | DESCRIPTION
In last 15 years, Yflow® S.D. has developed an outstanding know-how and expertise targeted from lab to industrial scale, in the theoretical basics and applications of Microfluidics Techniques, mainly Coaxial Electrospraying and Electrospinning Tech. and Coaxial CoFlowing, which are the core of Yflow® S.D. and target both fundamental research as well as commercial products:
The use of Yflow® Coaxial Electrospinning & Electrospraying Tech. and Coaxial Co-Flowing may lead either to the formation of functional core-shell nanoparticles and nanofibers, which are crucial for a variety of industrial and research applications such as food/agro technology, drug protection/delivery, pharma/veterinary, cosmetics, nanocomposites, catalysis and nanosensors or chemicals among others.
YFLOW S.D. | MAIN COMPETENCIES
Yflow® S.D. offers to Worldwide Companies and Universities a wide range of equipment and services adapted to its requirements:
- – Equipment: Manufacturing of Coaxial Electrospraying & Electrospinning Lab Devices for Process/Product Design and Ind Equipment for High Throughput Production.
- – Services: Nanofiber Design, Contract Manufacturing, R&D Microencapsulation, Manufacturing of Custom Electrospinning Equipment and Devices, Training Courses, 3D CAD Modelling, Simulation using Programming Tools, Characterization of Nanostructures,…
- – Product Development: We assist WorldWide Companies to boost Nanotechnology-based commercial products taking advantadge of Yflow® Coaxial Electrospinning & Electrospraying Tech. through Private or Consortium Projects.
YFLOW S.D. | HISTORY
– Foundation in 2001 as a Spin Off from Malaga and Seville Universities to take to the industry the advances achieved by Professors Loscertales and Barrero in the micro-manipulation of fluids supported by local, regional and national authorities.
– Yflow® Coaxial Electrospinning & Electrospraying Tech. is patented from a scientific paper published in SCIENCE (2002): Micro/nano encapsulation via electrified coaxial liquid jets. I. G. Loscertales, A. Barrero, I Guerrero, R. Cortijo, M. Marquez, and A.M. Gañán-Calvo. Science 295, 1695-1698, 2002.
– Yflow® Coaxial Electrospinning & Electrospraying Tech. is licensed to Kraft Foods to the Production of Capsules and Particles for improvement of Food Products.
– Yflow® SD designs, develop and commercializes the first model of Coaxial Electrospinning Lab Unit in 2006. We are proud to have facilitated to more than 50 WW entities the production of nanofibers and nanocapsules with high added value after 10 years.
– Parallelly, Yflow® SD got involved in many diverse R&D Projects related to nanotechnology-based products for important clients such as:
– Yflow® SD is recognized by Dirección General de Innovación y Competitividad- Subdirección General de Fomento de la Innovación Empresarial as INNOVATIVE SME.
YFLOW S.D. | SCOPE
For the last 3 years, www.yflow.com website received more than 30.000 visitors from over 150 different countries, who are interested in Yflow® Coaxial Electrospinning & Electrospraying Equipment, Machines and Services. Thanks & Welcome!
YFLOW® S.D. | BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PROFESSOR IGNACIO G. LOSCERTALES
Founder & CSO of Yflow® SD. Industrial Engineer.
D. ROGELIO ZUBIZARRETA
CEO and Business Development Manager of Yflow® SD. Industrial Engineer.
PROFESSOR MANUEL MARQUEZ
Founder, Partner and Advisory Board Member of Yflow® SD. Industrial Engineer.
YFLOW® S.D. | ADVISORY BOARD
- – Professor Fernández de la Mora (Yale University).
- – Professor Higuera (Polytechnical University of Madrid).
- – Professor Fernandez Nieves (Georgia Institute of Technology).
- – Professor Joan Rosell (University of Rovira i Virgili).
- – Professor Jose Manuel Gordillo (Seville University).