ELECTROSPINNING MACHINE | POWERED BY YFLOW® COAXIAL ELECTROSPINNING & ELECTROSPRAYING TECH.
Electrospinning Machine are built upon our leading research expertise on the micromanipulation of electrified coaxial micro/nanojets whichs allows the formation of core-shell nanofibers and nanoparticles, which are crucial for a wide variety of applications in diverse sectors such as:
- – Microencapsulation of active substances for controlled protection/release for Food, Pharma, Veterinary, Cosmetics, Tissue Engineering, Chemicals, Catalysts, Security, Sensoring, …
- – Functional Nanofiber-based membranes/sheets/filters: Filtering, Screening, Sieving, Smart Textiles, Footwear and Fabrics.
- – Novel Nanocomposites for Energy Saving/Storage: Transportation (Aeronautics, Automotives, Navigation,…), Buildings, H2, Fuel Cells, Betteries, …
Yflow® StartUp Electrospinning Machine | Process Design
Yflow® SD is conscious about the struggling of resources of worldwide Companies and Technical Institutes to do their own R&D. Regarding this issue, Yflow`s Staff has worked on a more compact, fresh and smarter equipment design that allows lower investment by the hand of our customers, but maintaining the higher quality standards in our components and maintaining the main features too that enables your research team to achieve the top levels in the coaxial electrospinning/electrospraying process design.
Brand new smart concept of Yflow® StartUp Electrospinning Machine adressed for Process Design of Core-Shell and Plain Nanofibers and Nanoparticles. Conceived and designed upon our leading research expertise on Electrospinning & Electrospraying Techniques, at a very competitive price, being the best choice to deal with laboratory research, key to success designing novel Coaxial Electrospraying & Electrospinning Processes.
Yflow® Professional Electrospinning Machine | Product Design
Conceived for Electrospinning & Electrospraying-based Product Design, Yflow® Professional Electrospinnign Machine enables to obtain nanotechnology-based products but retaining full control on the process parameters (Taylor Cone visualization to guarantee steady and robust process, flow rates, applied voltages, evaporation distance, electrical currents, diameter droplet deposition, …) and the solution properties (conductivity, surface tension, viscosity and density).
Different nanotechnology-based commercial products can be obtained with Yflow® Professional Electrospinning Machine using typical electrospinnable polymers (PCL, PVA, PLA, PVDF, PU, PS, Zein, Epoxy, PAN, PVP, …):
- – Nanofiber Aligned Yarns (2mmx600mm and programmable thickness).
- – Tubular Membranes (4mmx300mm and programmable thickness).
- – Nonwoven Sheets/Membranes/Scaffolds up to 300mmx600mm (rotating drum) or 500mmx500mm (flat plate) and programmable thickness.
- – Powdered Spherical Nanocapsules (up to 20g/day for typical electrospinning solution).
- – Microcoatings on flexible substrate up to 300mmx600mm (rotating drum) & rigid substrate up to 500mmx500mm (flat plate) and programmable thickness.
Yflow® FibeRoller Electrospinning Machine | Massive Production
Yflow® solves the problem related to moderate production shown by Electrospinning and Electrospraying techniques designing High Throughput Machines where Multi-Injectors based on Yflow® Multiplexed Nozzle Technology are assemblied into a major system to obtain the desired production level.
The Standard Yflow® FibeRoller Electrospinning Machine deals with throughput requirements of companies that needs to produce large quantities of high quality nanofiber-based products:
- – Nanofiber-based Nonwoven Sheets/Membranes/Scaffolds (up to 1700mm width and adjustable thickness) on flexible substrate.
- – Microcoatings based on microdroplet deposition (up to 1700mm width and adjustable thickness) on flexible substrate.
Yflow® Electrospinning StarterKit | Beginners
Yflow® SD is conscious about the struggling of resources of worldwide Companies and Technical Institutes to do their own R&D.
Yflow® SD offers a simple Plug & Play Electrospraying & Electrospinning StarterKit that requires very low investment by the hand of our customers, but maintaining the higher quality standards in our components and maintaining the main features that enables your research team to achieve the top levels in the coaxial electrospinning/electrospraying process design.
YFLOW® ELECTROSPINNING ACCESORIES | INJECTION DEVICES
YFLOW® ELECTROSPINNING ACCESORIES | COLLECTION DEVICES
YFLOW® ELECTROSPINNING MACHINES | DISTRIBUTION NETWORK
Yflow® S.D. is the exclusive distributor of Coaxial Electrospraying & Electrospinning Machines at SANDIA NATIONAL LABORATORIES (ALBUQUERQUE, USA).
Yflow® S.D. has established a partnership with IONER-RAMEM, a worlwide company with extensive experience and capacity in the design and manufacture of mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment, mainly in the aerospace sector. It also provides Turnkey Solutions.
YFLOW® ELECTROSPINNING MACHINES | WORLDWIDE SCOPE
For last 15 years, Companies, R&D Centers, Technological Institutes and Industries from all over the world trusted us acquiring Yflow® Coaxial Electrospinning & Electrospraying Lab/Ind Machines.
Yflow® S.D. has also provided Yflow® Coaxial Electrospinning & Electrospraying Lab Machines directly to Universities from all over the world:
Visit Linkedin website to learn more about Electrospinning Machines.