ELECTROSPINNING INDUSTRIAL MACHINE | MASSIVE PRODUCTION OF NANOPARTICLES & NANOFIBERS
Yflow® solves the problem related to moderate production shown by Electrospinning and Electrospraying techniques launching High Throughput Electrospinning Industrial Machine where Multi-Injectors based on Yflow® Multiplexed Nozzle Technology are assemblied into a major system to obtain the desired production level using a continuous collector.
Yflow® offers Standard Electrospinning Industrial Machine to fulfill the throughput requirements of companies that needs to produce large quantities of high quality nanofiber-based products.
Nanofiber-based Nonwoven membranes/scaffolds/mats, massive functional nanoparticles or thin coatings homogeneously deposited onto flexible industrial nonwoven rolls (width up to 1.7 meters) can be produced.
YFLOW® FIBEROLLER ELECTROSPINNING MACHINE | GENERAL FEATURES
- – Manufactured following the criteria of Yflow® SD scientists and engineers to fulfill customer´s requirements and the quality standards.
- – Can produce large amount of Nanoparticle as well as Nanofiber structures deposited on a roll substrate.
- – Designed and optimized to work with Yflow® Electrospinning & Electrospraying Tech.
- – Designed to work with any polymer solution reported in the scientific literature.
- – Security measures to allow safe operation: air renovation and HV protection systems.
- – Includes a Take up Roller and a PP nonwoven Roll (Width up to 1.7 m).
- – Automated height (Z) to adjust distance nozzle-collector and roll velocity (Y) controlled by touch panel.
- – Automated Motion Injector Platform (X) controlled by touch panel for homogeneous thickness membrane production.
- – High uptime and easy maintenance/cleaning.
- – Ease of integration into existing production lines.
- – Non-stop operation.
- – CE compliance.
- – Ease to set new formats and requirements.
- – Extra Safety features: Smoke, Temperature and Humidity detection systems.
YFLOW® FIBEROLLER ELECTROSPINNING MACHINE | TECHNICAL DATA
- – Dimensions: width/height/depth, 2010/2300/2090 mm.
- – Power supply: 210-230 V, 50-60 Hz.
- – Power consumption < 2000W for standard machine.
- – Diameter of the ventilation connection: 100 mm.
- – Extraction flow rate: up to 150 m3/h.
- – The machine is supplied with a very complete manual that can be looked up by the user in case of need.