ELECTROSPINNING STARTERKIT | BEGINNERS
Yflow® SD offers Plug & Play Electrospraying & Electrospinning StarterKit that requires very low investment by the hand of our customers, maintaining the main features that enables your research team to achieve top levels in the coaxial electrospinning/electrospraying process design. It is the best choice to deal with laboratory research, key to successfully design Electrospraying & Electrospinning Products (nanofibers & nanoparticles) from a wide range of applications in diverse sectors such as:
- – Microencapsulation of active substances for controlled protection/release for Food, Pharma, Veterinary, Cosmetics, Tissue Engineering, Chemicals, Catalysts, Security, Sensoring,… app´s.
- – Functional Nanofiber-based membranes/sheets/filters: Filtering, Screening, Sieving, Smart Textiles, Footwear and Fabrics.
- – Novel Nanocomposites for Energy Saving/Storage: Transportation (Aeronautics, Automotives, Navigation,…), Buildings, H2, Fuel Cells, Betteries, …
ELECTROSPINNING STARTERKIT | GENERAL FEATURES
- – Can produce Nanoparticle as well as Nanofiber structures with Traditional Electrospinning & Electrospraying Tech processing any polymer solution reported in the scientific literature.
- – Can process Nano-dispersions and Nano-emulsions based polymeric solutions.
- – Competitive Setup.
- – Easy to assemble and install in a Lab Fume Hood (1000 mm x 500 mm).
- – Esay to maintain & clean.
- – Power supply: 210-230 V, 50 Hz.
- – Power consumption 100 W.
- – The setup is supplied with a installing manual.
- – Every component shows 2 year´s warranty.
ELECTROSPINNING STARTERKIT | DETAILED COMPONENTS
– SINGLE NOZZLE INJECTOR
A Stainless Steel Simple Spinneret is supplied to operate in simple Electrospinning or Electrospraying mode. Different nozzle lengths and diameter sizes are available (AISI 304 & AISI 316). Includes isolating PTFE rod support and PTFE tubing to vehicule polymer solution from syringe to the tip of the needle.
– SYRINGE SET
Includes a syringe set consisting on 3x 3mL, 5mL and 10 mL luer lock plastic syringes.
– FLAT COLLECTOR
Grounded Stainless Steel Flat Collector (200mmx200mm).
– HIGH VOLTAGE POWER SOURCE (+30kv).
Includes Ground and Source Electrodes (safety wiring ), Potentiometers and Display for both Voltage and Electrical Current.
– SUPPORT STRUCTURE
To adjust heigth and orientation of injector.
– FLOW RATE CONTROL BY SYRINGE-PUMP
A Syringe Pump based liquid infusion system for simple electrospinning & electrospraying, driven by stepper motors, allowing a high resolution control of the flow rate through the nozzle. Microstepping pumps allow precise flow rate control over a wide operation range. Syringes can be used as polymer reservoirs, allowing optimal flexibility and reducing time in changing polymer samples.
ELECTROSPINNING STARTERKIT | COAXIAL ELECTROSPINNING PACK (OPTIONAL)
– ADDITIONAL SYRINGE-PUMP
Design your own nanocomposite or microencapsulation processes using Yflow® Coaxial Electrospinning & Electrospraying Tech.
– COAXIAL NOZZLE INJECTOR
Different nozzle diameter sizes are available (ID & OD, mm):
- – COAXIAL I: 0,9/0,6 & 1,7/1,4 (AISI 304)
- – COAXIAL II: 0,9/0,6 & 1,7/1,4 (AISI 316)
- – COAXIAL III: 0,7/0,4 & 1,4/1,1 (AISI 304)
- – COAXIAL IV: 1,7/1,4 & 2,8/2,2 (AISI 304)
PTFE isolating Tubing to vehicule polymer solution from the syringe to the tip of the needle.
ELECTROSPINNING STARTERKIT | VISUALIZATION PACK (OPTIONAL)
– TAYLOR CONE VISUALIZATION SYSTEM
The Taylor Cone is at the heart of Electro-Hydrodynamics atomization. In order to get a steady electrospinning/electrospraying process, Taylor Cone steadiness is required. Taylor-Cone visualization is key for checking in real-time the performance of the process.
Includes: Analog CCD Color Camera, Lens & Extensor, Camera Support with USB output to connect a PC.
– SUPPORTING STRUCTURE: To adjust height and orientation of the camera by means of a threaded nut and a prehensil clamp.
ELECTROSPINNING STARTERKIT | REFILL PACK (OPTIONAL)
– SINGLE NOZZLE INJECTOR: A Stainless Steel Simple Spinneret is supplied to operate in simple Electrospinning or Electrospraying mode. Different nozzle lengths and diameter sizes are available (AISI 304 & AISI 316). Includes isolating PTFE rod support and PTFE tubing to vehicule polymer solution from syringe to the tip of the needle.
– SET OF NEEDLES: Different 10x nozzle diameter sizes are available (ID & OD, mm).
– SET OF SYRINGES: 3x 3ml, 3x 5ml & 3x 10ml