ELECTROSPINNING MACHINE | NANOTECHNOLOGY-BASED PRODUCT DESIGN
Yflow® Professional Electrospinning Machine, conceived and designed upon our leading research expertise on Electrospinning & Electrospraying Techniques, is the best choice to deal with laboratory research and pilot-scale production, key to success designing novel Nanotechnology-based Products (core-shell and plain nanofibers and nanoparticles) from a wide range of applications in diverse sectors such as:
- – Microencapsulation of active substances for controlled protection/release for Food, Pharma, Veterinary, Cosmetics, Tissue Engineering, Chemicals, Catalysts, Security, Sensoring,…
- – Functional Nanofiber-based membranes/sheets/filters: Filtering, Screening, Sieving, Smart Textiles, Footwear and Fabrics.
- – Novel Nanocomposites for Energy Saving/Storage: Transportation (Aeronautics, Automotives, Navigation,…), Buildings, H2, Fuel Cells, Betteries, …
YFLOW® PROFESSIONAL ELECTROSPINNING MACHINE | GENERAL FEATURES
- – Manufactured following the criteria of Yflow® SD scientists and engineers to fulfill customer´s requirements.
- – Can produce Nanoparticle as well as Nanofiber structures.
- – Designed and optimized to work with Yflow® Coaxial Electrospinning & Electrospraying Tech. (Microencapsulation App´s).
- – Can also operates with Traditional Electrospinning & Electrospraying Tech. (Generation of plain nanofibers and nanoparticles).
- – Competitive Machine: Inexpensive and functional machine.
- – Security: Allows safe operation.
- – High uptime and easy maintenance/cleaning.
- – Full control of the running processes: real time control thanks to owned Taylor Cone Visualization System.
- – Designed to work with any polymer solution reported in the scientific literature.
- – Can be tailored/customized to fulfill customer´s requirements.
- – Ease of introducing into a Lab.
YFLOW® PROFESSIONAL ELECTROSPINNING MACHINE | TECHNICAL DATA
- – Dimensions: width/height/depth, 1004/1110/924 mm.
- – Power supply: 210-230 V, 50 Hz.
- – Power consumption < 1000W for standard machine.
- – Adding extra accessories will increase the power consumption.
- – Diameter of the ventilation connection: 100 mm.
- – Extraction flow rate: up to 150 m3/h.
- – The machine is supplied with a very complete manual that can be looked up by the user in case of need.
YFLOW® PROFESSIONAL ELECTROSPINNING MACHINE | CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ADDED VALUE FEATURES
- – Why our machine features makes it an unique product?
- – What makes this product different from another lab machine?
Learn more about every feature included in the Standard Version: Coaxial Injector, Flat Collector, Taylor Cone Visualization System, Flow Rate Control, Touch Panel, Enclosure, Security, Warranty,…
YFLOW® PROFESSIONAL ELECTROSPINNING MACHINE | CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CUSTOMIZATION PACKS
- – E-MOTION PACK: For those Scientists and Engineers that requires designing, developing and manufacturing homogeneus nanofiber/nanoparticle-based microlayers such as microcoatings on flexible/rigid substrates, scaffolds, membranes, sheets, …
- – R&D MICROENCAPSULATION PACK: For those Scientists and Engineers that requires designing, developing and sampling complex core-shell nanoestructures with full control of the process including accesories for phase separation, gelation,…
- – MOLTEN PACK: For those Scientists and Engineers that requires designing, developing and sampling complex core-shell nanoestructures from molten polymers, waxes or starches with full control of the process.
- – CLIMATE CONTROL PACK: For those Scientists and Engineers that requires designing, developing and sampling complex core-shell nanoestructures in certain climate conditions with full control of the process.
– ALIGNMENT PACK: For those Scientists and Engineers that requires designing, developing and manufacturing homogeneus and alligned nanofiber-based scaffolds, yarns, membranes, sheets, …
To complete your Standard Version of Professional Electrospinning Machine with Yflow® Extra-Packs will enable your institution to get the desired competitive final nanotechnology-based commercial product or scientific publication in top magazines such as Science, Nature, Polymer, Carbon, Journal of Fluid Mechanics,…